Monday, September 19, 2005

only in Your time

This beautiful song spoke to me this morning:

In His Time
In His time, in His time
He makes all things beautiful in His time
Lord, please show me every day
As You're teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say
In Your time

In Your time, in Your time
You make all things beautiful in Your time
Lord, my life to You I bring
May each song I have to sing
Be to You a lovely thing, in Your time

I'm reminded of so many things through it - patience, God's sovereignty, God's promises (like Romans 8:28, Isaiah 55:8-9), obedience...

This is a precious period of learning to wait, in obedience. Thank you Lord for all that you're teaching me. In Your time Lord... help me to see that Your ways are higher than mine. I want to see the big picture and not angst over the seeming puzzles in my small picture. But in Your time.

Thanksgiving:
- the great synthesiser at the college arts centre, that i can still continue to brush up on my piano plus sing praises!
- for all the lovely jazz CDs i can borrow from the library
- for the blessing of the CD player from my dear friend :)))
- for the gift of music to mankind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home