Friday, July 28, 2006

go forth

I've been so inspired by the OT congress the past 4 days. It's been really tiring actually. The vast amount of intellectual stimulation has been draining my brain juices. phew! But, at the end of it all, I'm so grateful to be part of it all. And i'm so grateful once again to be an OT!

Really thank God for opening the doors for me to be able to be here in Syd and being part of the 2300 international delegates - from getting the fundings, to the extra month of leave i had to take, etc etc. I am now returning to work on a high - a high that I hope won't be just temporary, but will be fuelled constantly by passion for my profession, and a heart's desire to use my skills as God leads me, even to other cultures and countries.

Occupational therapy without borders... Go forth OTs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home