Thursday, October 12, 2006

gey kiang

I thought it was time to start varying my workout routine since my 30min jogs were no longer causing any muscle aches at all the next day. So I did some stair-climbing last week. I was quite happy with it since it is an activity that I could do even at night after dinner because while I can't jog on a mostly full stomach, I could stairclimb on a mostly full stomach.

BUT! sigh. Gey kiang. Now it seems my old knee injury has been triggered again. I really thought it was a thing of the past as they (the knees) didn't protest one bit even after my past 2 months of regular jogs.

Darnz. I'm off stairs. But I hope I can return to pain-free jogging again. If not........ I'll be very sad! =(

And so I realised something... Does this mean I cannot climb mountains anymore?! Oh dear! =(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home