psuedo vip
i feel incredibly fortunate and blessed to be on this trip! It's been a busy past few days of getting used to being a diplomat of sorts and being treated quite like a VIP. e.g. The first day we went to queue for lunch at the buffet table, we promptly got ushered hurriedly to the empty table that said 'VIP'. Whoa. No need to queue man!
I thoroughly enjoy the solitude I have in my huge hotel rm too. The hugest I've ever been in. Also just found out today that not everyone had the large room... this is a heng-suay thing lah... I just so happened to have the really large one, with full length mirror and all. :p
Also haven't paid for a single meal since arrival. All brekkies at the hotel. All lunches at the symposium. Most dinners were at 'official dinner appts' kinda thing. Want to try the famous donuts here also got not enough stomach space for it.
All in all, a really cool experience. Ok, so am I working or not?! Haha. Tmrw's the big day. Yes, work finally. As always, we wish we could do more in terms of the rehab here. Any OT who comes here to work will be kept v busy by the tremendous work, and hence progress, that can be done here.
Heard the local media will cover tmrw's event quite a bit too. Sg media leh?! Wish we could use this opportunity to push burns rehab profile higher. but oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home