Wednesday, August 27, 2008

back in 3 wks

Those of you who know me will know where i'll be for the next 3 weeks. Do pray for our lil party of 4, for God's protection, good health (let's aim to not have any food poisoning at all!), and safety in all aspects. we'll have great fun and look fwd to showing beautiful photos of God's creation - nature and the diverse people groups included.

I can't overemphasise how immensely grateful I am to be able to embark on this trip. I do not take it for granted one bit, cuz I am acutely aware of really how big a blessing it is. For 4 gd friends to be able to take leave together, and for all the tedious planning and little hiccups along the way that we've overcome... how can I possibly take it for granted!

It is with this immense gratitude and thanksgiving that I set off in a couple of hours time.

Thanks to loved ones and friends at work/cell/church etc etc for all your excitement with me. I'll see you all soon!

Er... in meantime, enjoy the mooncake festival - i had mine already! lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger pureheart said...

hey! hope you are having an enjoyable and safe trip!
Found myself praying for you and your group quite often 2 weeks ago over a period of 2-3 days... :D

15 September, 2008 19:55

 

Post a Comment

<< Home