Monday, February 13, 2006

reality bites

Ok. My long summer vacation is finally coming to an end. School is starting in 2wks, and I'm returning to Melb in one week. What a swell 3.5 months it has been! Yes yes, i know my summer vacation is disgustingly long. Not my fault can... My course has always been more assignment-based rather than exam-based mah.

5 weeks in sg doesn't seem like enough to catch up with all the people i'd love to catch up with. Just one meal ain't enough lor. *sigh* But time is limited. So... my apologies to people whom I've promised to meet a 2nd time or so, but never got the chance to. Really really sorry about that...!

Have had most local food cravings satisfied. Hopefully I'll get to eat my katong laksa and the dunman duck rice before I leave though.

For non-singaporean readers>> check out http://www.singlishdictionary.com/ , esp since I know i've been using a lot of Singlish in my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home