Wednesday, August 22, 2007

good riddance, eyebags!

My eyebags are finally disappearing, yay!!!!! I've generally been making myself sleep more. And anyway, i've been succumbing to sleep at earlier timings nowadays. Just way too tired! It helps also that I haven't been worrying as much about 1001 things. Those work-related dreams keep me from having restful sleep even when i do sleep, so to be rid of them is fantastic. Praise God!

Sundae is going to the vet this week to be spayed. I know i've been griping about how I can't even take a pathetic half-day leave for that, but then again, I guess given the situation, I really should be more than thankful to be able to still get some time-off to be able to bring her there personally. (What kind of owner am I if I don't even get to see my dog's vet??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home