christmas greetings
I kept forgetting that Christmas was approaching THIS fast this year. As of last week, I still forgot that this Thurs was Christmas and a public holiday and thought a work-related event was today.
Many times, we speak about how the rush of daily life has made us forget the meaning of Christmas. This year, I probably felt it the most. Not so much that I forgot the meaning of Christmas, but just that the rush of daily life did really take away some parts of the season for me.
So much for my commitment I made last month not to let this happen to me again.
It's okay though. I will take a deep breath and continue trying. Trying to juggle once again. With God's strength, I will do it.
Anyhow, on Christmas Day today, I finally felt like it really is Christmas. The day where I thank God once again for His Gift, the day where I sing for joy at His Love, the day where I celebrate with friends and family (and future family, in this year's case).
Praise God!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home