run. forests. run.
Running is so therapeutic. Can't believe I used to hate running. Doing the 2.4 during PE lessons in school last time was such a dreaded thing. But i'm glad i've fallen in love with running again. Good for my heart, good for my joints (if it's not painful to begin with; it's gd for joints cuz it's weightbearing), good for my mind and soul - i think a lot when i jog. A lot a lot.
And of course, running = training = healthy body = can continue to trek and tramp and climb and all the woohoo things! And the rewards include stupendous views like these in nz >>>
one of my ultimate fave photos of me in middle earth. of cuz, since i'm in the pic, it's not taken by me, but by my travelmate. thanks ks!
I thank God that I can run. I thank God that my knees are improving again. yay! =)
On a sidenote, nice pastel colour dresses are extremely hard to find. sighhhh. fen, does it HAVE to be pastel?!

1 Comments:
Go, brave hobbit, to the Dark mountain to destroy the one Ring.
that's my favourite Tolkien-quse photo! loved the fact your head kinda disappeared behind your back pack!
you got the dress yet? no?
M)phosis.... lah
22 February, 2006 01:37
Post a Comment
<< Home