warm L hand, cold R hand
I've concluded that my fingers swelled bcuz of the cold. Seems to fit this thing called 'Reynard's Syndrome'. So I've been wearing gloves even at night to sleep nowadays, and the swelling has gone done a lil. yippee! Thanks for praying!
I find it strange though, how, for example, my R hand's temp is quite diff from L's temp. Right now, in fact, my L hand is pretty warm to the touch. But the R hand is like... very cold to the touch. 2 hands, one body, and 2 entirely different temps. So interesting eh!

1 Comments:
how about holding a glass of ice water in the hot one and a glass of hot hot hot water in the cold one?
its good to read that you got the nerve and right attitude when approaching as difficult a task as confronting a tutor about their marking styles. i remember my batch of sg uni students totally wilting at this type of prospect. i guess its becuase their command of L1 does not inspire as much confidence in their L2... =)
22 June, 2006 06:08
Post a Comment
<< Home