hi. my name is monster
i'm officially turning into a monster again at work. And i hate myself bigtime when I snap at people, or glare, or make pointed remarks that carry more sacarsm than necessary.
it's an overwhelming week. and it's only Wednesday! overwhelming not just because of caseload but also cuz of quite a few other news/decisions/issues.
I'm tired. tired. This verse comes to mind:
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” matt 11:28-30

1 Comments:
The time will pass. Just try not to talk to too many people where possible >.<
I'm losing eye bags too!
01 September, 2007 12:04
Post a Comment
<< Home