Thursday, October 11, 2007

wheeee

I can't remember what happened the day I wrote the last entry, but it must have been bad. Maybe so bad I decided to delete it from my memory. Anyway, i still love my job more than I dislike the 'some aspects' of it. (e.g. being so busy I forgot to go toilet from early morning till 6pm yesterday? sigh!) Thanks to the friends who put up with my whingeing and really expressed their concern in lil ways. Don't worry abt me, I'll get over it eventually. i think. :p

Looking fwd to my mini mini hol this wkend! and i realy hope i DO get to go man. bcuz the body is threatening to break down....... doesn't help that a number of pple in my block are down with dengue already, and half my household has caught the fever-flu-cough-sorethroat package.

But if all goes well, i'll have nice things to look fwd to! Sleep! Cranium! Taboo! Buffet brekkie! Sun sand sea! and FANTASTIC COMPANY........!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home