Friday, March 10, 2006

looks like i dun really have arachnophobia

There was a big black spider the size of my palm in my room yesterday. WAH PIANG... I was alone in the house and I nearly freaked out. it's the biggest spider I've ever seen in my entire life. Really quick-moving too. Anyway, the dog was extremely excited about her new plaything and was chasing it around under my bed. I don't know if she ate it in the end, or what... But I'm assured that it's not poisonous, so... i'm being quite brave and trusting in the safety of my room still. Haha. What an eventful night! I'm pretty impressed with myself in the end. I didn't scream, I didn't actually freak out, like i was quite calm abt the whole thing. Hmm. But if I was back at home in sg, i would have flooded the place with baygone. lolz.

I promised my dearest synapses that i'd put this up>> Well... don't have to get me anything lah. So inconvenient when i'm over here right. However, if u all really want to, you can go to http://www.tear.org.au/giftcatalogue/. Self-explanatory. =) My heart is for education, and Asia.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you go girl!

so brave!!!!

16 March, 2006 15:23

 

Post a Comment

<< Home